1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you uset he Online Services,you may be asked to provide personal data about yourself including your mobile number and your image. You may, if you choose to do so, submit such personal data in the manner requested by the relevant Online Service. We may also collect information about your usage of the Online Services and information about you through various forms and in various places on our Online Services, including account registration forms, prize fulfilment, newsletter registration, or when you submit information,communicate or otherwise interact with any of our partner service providers through any of the Online Services. You may choose not to provide the requested information, but in that event the Online Services may not function in the manner intended by us and/or certain functions may not be available to you.
- We may collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of the Online Services through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device and/or platform settings, thisinformation may be collected and use by us automatically if you use any of the Online services through your mobile device(s).
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Online Services.
- Where you have so consented and to the extent you have provided sufficient personal data to enable us to do so, you agree that we may use your personal data to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketingand we may contact you to do so by various means available to us (including, but not limited to, post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) or e-mail).
- Where you have so consented and to the extent you have provided sufficient personal data to enable us to do so, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data in anyway or change your mindabout being contacted after having provided your personal data, please let us know at any time, by contacting us directly using the contact details set out below.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Online Services, you consent to us using such comments and feedback, whether on our Website and/or in any marketing or advertising materials. We will onlyidentify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
- To the extent you have consented to the disclosure by us of your personal data to our partner service providers, you also consent to the disclosure of yourpersonal data to other entities within such service provider’s group of companies; andthird parties engaged by such service provider or other entities within suchservice provider’s group of companies which may have been engaged by ourservice provider to perform functions or provide products and services on our behalf such as the processing of payments, customer identification, mail outs, debt collection, research, statistical information, marketing and direct or indirect
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications from
our partner service providers or do not want us to share your personal data with other parties, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the steps to unsubscribe (which will be presented in every communication you receive from us) and request the removal of your personal data from our mailing list. We will use reasonable endeavours to comply with your request within a reasonable period from the receipt of your request. Please note that the withdrawal of any authorisations for processing of your personal data by third parties may result in us not being able to provide you with any services. Each of us, and our service providers, reserve the right to disclose your personal data if required or authorised to do so by law, or, if we deem such disclosure reasonably necessary in our opinion to protect our rights or property (or the rights and property of our service providers), or to avoid injury to any person. In the event of any sale or merger of the business of our company or of our service provider, your personal data may be passed on to the third party buyer and its advisors as a result of such acquisition.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal databetween and among our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
with third-party IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Web Site and the Online Services to you;
with any law enforcement, courts, government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of
assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and
otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers or servers of service providers engaged by us to provide the Online Services to you.
- Where you have so consented, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by any of these parties in the future, please let us know at any time by using the contact details set out below.
- Ifourbusinessentersintoajointventurewith,purchasesorissoldtoormerged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Online Services terms and conditions or any other agreement towhich we are a party; or to protect the rights of our service providers, Partner Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- Due to the nature of the internet, we and our service providers do not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding the security of your personal data during transmission to us or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal data to us at your own risk. Please contact us immediately if youbecome aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of your personal data in connection with the Online Services.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website or the Online Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
- Please contact us if you would like to access your personal data held by us or our service providers. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your personal information within a reasonable period of receipt of your request. Pleaseemail us if you would like to receive a copy of this information – email@example.com. We, and our service providers reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for the processing of such request in accordance with local legislation.
- You may contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org correct any of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, or to request that all or any part of your personal data be deleted. We will use reasonable endeavours to correct or delete your personal data as requested within a reasonable period of receipt of your request.
- Deletion of your account, whether with us or with our service providers will not automatically delete your personal data. If you would like our service providers to delete all personal data together with the deletion of your account, please email us at email@example.com.
- Please note that the deletion of your personal data from our database will result in us not being able to provide you with any services that require such personal data. Ifapplicable, any legal requirement on us to maintain certain records of your personal data shall prevail over any of your requests. We may require you to prove your identity before providing you with copies of your personal data.
extent such changes have a material effect on your rights or obligations as regards our handling of your personal data, such changes will only apply to personal data after the changes are applied.
7. Other Websites
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.